Bike Odyssey Blog
Bike Odyssey specialises in running journeys of a lifetime. We only tour in exceptional corners of the world. We only create exceptional routes. We only follow exceptional historical figures. Unsurprisingly, our tours are exceptional. We love them and you will too. This is where we publish our latest news.
- The Pro Che or the No Che?November 27, 2018Che Tour History - With a week until the Che Bike Tour launch a little history on the divisive figure central to our journey - Che Guevara!
- Mont Saint Michel – Launchpad for Allies – Normandy to The RhineNovember 14, 2018Thanks everyone for the fantastic response to our new […]
- Bike Odyssey visits Cradle MountainSeptember 13, 2018Cradle Mountain is emblematic of what is special about […]
- Wondering what we are changing on our 10th Anniversary Hannibal for 2019….here is a taste (literally!)August 30, 2018The Hannibal bike is an amazing journey. Having lived […]
- Come on Hannibal with us and don’t ride at all!August 20, 2018The non-rider Bike Odyssey Tour Option Some couples […]